Thank you for visiting the Nile Point Veterinary Hospital Web site
If you have questions regarding any of our products or services, feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.
Please call us at once for any emergency. Care is always available for your pet.
Our emergency number is our office number: (661) 327-9516.
Client Convenience Options:
- Prescription refills or food orders can be called in to make pick up a breeze.
- Drop-off appointments (no waiting).
- We are happy to discuss your special needs.
- Member: American Animal Hospital Association Since 1957
- Member: American Association of Avian Veterinarians
- For additional payment options we offer CareCredit.
Established in 1953Nile Point Veterinary Hospital was established in 1953 by Dr. Francis Dawson.
Dr. Norman Lohr is the owner and operator of Nile Point Veterinary Hospital, Inc.. Dr. Lohr grew up on a dairy farm in Idaho and graduated from Washington State in 1970. He joined the practice that same year. In 1980, Dr. Dawson retired and Dr. Lohr purchased the practice.
We Are BBB Accredited- BBB Rating A+